Tuesday, December 6, 2011

When it Rains, it Pours.

What a start to this week. Papers, finals, work, refinancing my car for an awesome new rate... Then driving home today only to have my "Service Engine Soon" light pop up. When it rains, it pours.

Oh, and it is raining today, too. Go figure.

I once read this quote somewhere that I often have to remind myself to take to heart:

"I know God won't give me more than I can handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much."

-Mother Teresa

How many of you ladies out there can relate to this sentiment?

I know that I can. Sometimes I feel like I have the entire weight of the world on my shoulders, get down, feel lonely, and then have to snap out of it by reminding myself that if it wasn't me going through these things that can feel so awful at times, then it might be someone else. And if it was someone else then that person might not be able to handle it. I may not want to handle situations at times but I always know that I will get by and make whatever it is I'm going through a memory, in time. In a weird series of thoughts, I am sometimes able to feel stronger through adversity because I know that I am strong enough to get through anything that comes my way... in time.

What really amazes me about this quote is the author: Mother Teresa. She was a single woman, just like us, changing the world with her strength and her wisdom of the world. She was only one individual woman but the world looked up to her. She influenced and inspired nations of people just by being herself and speaking her words. Amazing.

Proof that single women can make anything possible just by simply finding the strong, independent woman inside of them.

-A

6 comments:

  1. nw dnt go nd start ne revolution.......:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you know I'm trying! Revolution for the women. Follow me on here if you want, you'll be me first follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...its ol bout women here....wat wil i do...bt stil follow u so read atleast sumthin fr our side too....:P
    nd atleast read my blog...its bout my stuff only...nd m nt a gud writer so bear me...:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *write instead of read in 1st line...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeap, it's all about women but you can still learn something useful! Never know when it will come in handy! :) I'll definitely check out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya hopin d sam....may b i'l learn wat really a women wants...hehe
    nd do cmnt sumthing on my blog...wanna knw ur feedback too....

    ReplyDelete